We will safely install your new cooker, range cooker, oven, hob, washing machine, dishwasher or fridge freezer for you. Here's everything you need to know about our installation service.
To ensure your installation goes smoothly, please read the following information in advance.
Your installation/connection service includes:
- Disconnection, removal & recycling of your old appliance
- Disposal and recycling of packaging from your new appliance
- Removal of plinths and furniture doors from your old appliance
- Any basic carpentry work (i.e. drilling holes and plinth modification)
- Connection of new appliance to existing pipework and/or electric supply
- The fitting and levelling of the appliance in the space provided
- Refitting furniture doors and plinths where relevant
- 1 hour on-site for installation (overtime charges may apply, please see below)
- Additional work due to unforeseen circumstances will incur a charge of £15 for every 15 minutes overtime
Other chargeable services include:
- Site survey prior to order/delivery (by request)
- Basic repairs to existing plumbing or electrical connections (by mutual agreement)
- Agreed carpentry work beyond the scope of a like-for-like installation
- Any additional parts or components we are able to supply at the time of installation
Before we arrive, could we ask you to…
- Send us images of your existing machine (where possible)
- Ensure the existing cabinetry, furniture doors and plinths are suitable for refitting
- Ensure your new appliance will fit into the designated space (if unsure, please book a site survey)
- Existing pipework/power supply is accessible and in good serviceable condition
- Empty all cupboards requiring access prior to our arrival, saving installation time
- Test your stop valves where possible (for connection of any wet appliance) and know the location of your mains water isolation valve
- Provide the installer with suitable parking facilities/permit, where restrictions may apply
Please Note: Our installation service is exclusively available to Appliancentre customers only. We only install to existing connections. Please ensure someone is in attendance at all times and that there is clear access over driveways and doorways.
Installation price list
All prices are like for like and with old appliances taken away except where stated
|Slot In Cooker||Price|
* Starting price
** Including refilling & drilling new holes
Any gas appliance should only be installed by a Gas Safe Registered professional. Contact Appliancentre to discuss your requirements. Our gas engineers carry a Gas Safe Register ID card with their own unique licence number, showing the type of gas work they are qualified to do. Before any gas work is carried out.