Appliancentre offer sales, repairs, installations, servicing and appliance parts on most makes and models of kitchen appliances. Our gas and electrical appliance repair and installation service includes all washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, cookers, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, extractor hoods and more
To ensure your installation goes smoothly, please read the following information in advance.
Your installation/connection service includes
- Disconnection, removal & recycling of your old appliance
- Disposal and recycling of packaging from your new appliance
- Removal of plinths and furniture doors from your old appliance
- Any basic carpentry work (i.e. drilling holes and plinth modification)
- Connection of new appliance to existing pipework and/or electric supply
- The fitting and levelling of the appliance in the space provided
- Refitting furniture doors and plinths where relevant
- 1 hour on-site for installation (overtime charges may apply, please see below)
Additional work due to unforeseen circumstances will incur a charge of £15 for every 30 minutes overtime
Other chargeable services include:
- Site survey prior to order/delivery (by request)
- Basic repairs to existing plumbing or electrical connections (by mutual agreement)
- Agreed carpentry work beyond the scope of a like-for-like installation
- Any additional parts or components we are able to supply at the time of installation
Before we arrive, could we ask you to…
- Send us images of your existing machine (where possible)
- Ensure the existing cabinetry, furniture doors and plinths are suitable for refitting
- Ensure your new appliance will fit into the designated space (if unsure, please book a site survey)
- Existing pipework/power supply is accessible and in good serviceable condition
- Empty all cupboards requiring access prior to our arrival, saving installation time
- Test your stop valves where possible (for connection of any wet appliance) and know the location of your mains water isolation valve
- Provide the installer with suitable parking facilities/permit, where restrictions may apply
Please Note: Our installation service is exclusively available to Appliancentre customers only. We only install to existing connections. Please ensure someone is in attendance at all times and that there is clear access over driveways and doorways.
Since 2012, Appliancentre have been one of the largest independent domestic appliance repairs companies in London, operating across London and the surrounding counties to provide the highest standard of service and customer care possible.
Our gas and electrical appliance repair service includes all washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, cookers, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, extractor hoods and more, and we are an approved service centre for a large number of leading manufacturers to ensure that we can provide spares and repairs for all domestic appliances. We have a team of over 20 field engineers who are regularly trained, expanding their knowledge of all new products, and ensuring a high level of customer service. We are available for 2 hour repair slots, with weekends available too, and can call ahead 30 minutes before arriving so you will never miss our visit.
All of our pricing is highly competitive and honest, with a fixed diagnostic and repair charge, and we offer a 1 year guarantee as standard on all parts and labour. Our engineers perform appliance safety checks on every repair, and we take care to leave customers’ homes in the same condition as when we arrived – even removing all packaging and unneeded parts and taking them away. With thousands of lines of stock in both our warehouse and repair vehicles, all fully tracked by our system, we have the facilities to perform all work quickly and efficiently, and customers are invited to track the status of their repair on our CRM system 24/7.
Appliancentre is fully Gas Safe and F-Gas registered, as well as being a member of the Domestic Appliance Service Association, for quality assurance across the board. So don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team today for more information.
Landlords & Agencies
Let us relieve the stress and burden of appliance sales, repairs and installations. With our industry-leading extremely high levels of prompt and efficient service not only will you love us, but your tenants will too!
Your customers are our priority
One-off Labour Charge
Covers as long as it takes our engineers and any repeat visits so there's no hidden surprises!
Support At Every Stage
Knowledgeable staff available at the end of a phone or email from first contact to working appliance
Fast Call Out
Flexible appointments to suit your tenants. We meet 99% of our same day or next day appointments!
If an appliance is beyond economical repair we can sell, deliver, install, and dispose of the old appliance
We save you time by keeping you in the loop at every stage of the repair, so you don't have to
Fully Equipped Vans
Our vans are fully stocked with a large range of spare parts. If you need a part, chances are we'll have it!
Service for landlords & agencies
We are the leaders in our industry. We set the standards. Simply put, we are the best. With us each and every one of our clients receive the following as standard rather than a chargeable extra:
- Repairers of all domestic appliances
- Our Key Client Account team of knowledgeable experts
- 30NET invoicing terms
- Contacting your tenants directly to arrange a visit at a suitable time for them
- Direct accounts with all manufacturers for the best deal possible on parts and new appliances
- We have been repairing domestic appliances for landlords and agencies since 2012.
- Let us relieve the burden of repairs so you can do what you do best.
Managed Repair Service
For a little extra this package is for clients who require a truly tailored and unparalleled service:
- Priority access to engineer appointments
- Full account management by a Dedicated Account Manager with direct access via telephone, mobile, and email
- Management of full inventory
- Annual servicing with reminders
- RAMS documentation
- Additional documentation as required
- Name of the repair service technician attending in advance
For more information on our Managed Repair Service and details of our application process and how to apply, please call us on 0208 343 2509 and we'll arrange for one of our Dedicated Account Managers to get in touch.