At Appliancentre, we offer sales, repairs, parts and appliance installations on a wide variety of kitchen appliance makes and models. Whether talking about gas and electrical appliance repair or the installation of dishwashers, tumble dryers, washing machines, ovens, cookers, refrigerators, freezer or extractor hoods, we’ve got you covered!
The installation service you get from Appliancentre is a comprehensive one, which includes the following as standard:
- Disconnection, removal & recycling of your old appliance
- Disposal and recycling of packaging from your new appliance
- Removal of plinths and furniture doors from your old appliance
- Any basic carpentry work (i.e. drilling holes and plinth modification)
- Connection of new appliance to existing pipework and/or electric supply
- The fitting and levelling of the appliance in the space provided
- Refitting furniture doors and plinths where relevant
- 1 hour on-site for installation (overtime charges may apply*)
*Additional work due to unforeseen circumstances will incur a charge of £15 for every 30 minutes taken.
Other chargeable services include:
- Site survey prior to order/delivery (by request)
- Basic repairs to existing plumbing or electrical connections (by mutual agreement)
- Agreed carpentry work beyond the scope of a like-for-like installation
- Any additional parts or components we are able to supply at the time of installation
Before we arrive, could we ask you to…
- Send us images of your existing machine (where possible)
- Ensure the existing cabinetry, furniture doors and plinths are suitable for refitting
- Ensure your new appliance will fit into the designated space (if unsure, please book a site survey)
- Existing pipework/power supply is accessible and in good serviceable condition
- Empty all cupboards requiring access prior to our arrival, saving installation time
- Test your stop valves where possible (for connection of any wet appliance) and know the location of your mains water isolation valve
- Provide the installer with suitable parking facilities/permit, where restrictions may apply
Since 2012, Appliancentre has been one of London’s largest independent appliance repair companies, providing the highest levels of service to London and the surrounding counties.
We are an approved service centre for most leading domestic appliance manufacturers and we have over 20 highly trained field engineers who are dedicated to staying current will all new products and to providing excellent customer service. We know how frustrating it is to wait in for an engineer only to miss them, which is why we offer 2-hour repair slots and we even call you 30 minutes before we’re due to arrive.
Competitive, Fixed Pricing
We pride ourselves on offering both transparent and highly competitive pricing, with a fixed diagnostic & repair charge - so you know exactly what you’re going to pay. We also offer a full 1-year guarantee on parts and labour as standard and when our engineers carry out appliance safety checks, we take every care to leave customers’ homes in the same condition as when we arrived, which includes removing all unneeded parts and packaging.
Both our warehouse and repair vehicles are stocked with thousands of lines of stock, all of which is fully tracked by our 24/7 CRM system, meaning that we’re always fully prepared to carry out installations and repairs quickly and efficiently. And in the interest of complete transparency, we invite all of our customers to track the status of their repair on our CRM system.
Appliancentre customers also get the peace of mind of knowing that we’re fully Gas Safe and F-Gas registered, as well as being a member of the Domestic Appliance Service Association (DASA). When one of our engineers arrives to carry out any installations or repairs, you know that you're in very good hands.
Landlords & Agencies
When you’re a property landlord, you need to know that you can trust the company providing your appliance repair and installation service.
At Appliancentre, we offer prompt, efficient and industry-leading services, so that all of the stress is taken out of any emergency situation. You’ll love the service we provide and so will your tenants!
Your customers are our priority
One-off Labour Charge
Covers the entire time it takes our engineers and any repeat visits so there are no hidden surprises!
Support At Every Stage
Knowledgeable staff available at the end of a phone or email from first contact to your working appliance
Fast Call Out
Flexible appointments to suit your tenants. We meet 99% of our same day or next day appointments!
If an appliance is beyond economical repair we can sell, deliver, install, and dispose of the old appliance
We save you time by keeping you in the loop at every stage of the repair, so you always know what’s happening.
Fully Equipped Vans
Our vans are fully stocked with a large range of spare parts. If you need a part, the chances are, we'll have it!
Service for landlords & agencies
As part of the Landlord and Agency service we provide, the following comes as standard:
- The repair of all domestic appliances
- Our Key Client Account team of knowledgeable experts
- 30NET invoicing terms
- Contacting your tenants directly to arrange a visit at a suitable time for them
- Direct accounts with all manufacturers for the best deal possible on parts and new appliances
- Extensive experience in repairing domestic appliances for landlords and agencies since 2012
Let us take away the stress and burden of your domestic appliance maintenance with our Managed Repair Service, so you can do what you do best.
For a little extra cost, the following package is for clients who require a truly tailored and unparalleled service:
- Priority access to engineer appointments
- Full account management by a Dedicated Account Manager with direct access via telephone, mobile, and email
- Management of full inventory
- Annual servicing with reminders
- RAMS documentation
- Additional documentation as required
- The name of the repair service technician attending in advance
For more information on our Managed Repair Service and details of our application process, please call us on 0208 343 2509 and we'll arrange for one of our Dedicated Account Managers to get in touch.