Liebherr GP1213 Freestanding Undercounter Freezer - White
- Freezer Capacity: 99 Litres
- Dimensions: W553 x H851 x D624mm
- SmartFrost (dramatically reduces the need to defrost)
- SuperFrost (rapid freeze function)
- FrostProtect (can be used in ambient temperatures as low as -5 degrees celsius)
- VarioSpace (drawers and shelves can be removed to store larger items)
The Liebherr GP1213 Freestanding Undercounter Freezer is the perfect storage unit whilst maximising space in the kitchen
Providing a generous 98L net storage split over three drawers, the GP1213 can hold a waide variety of food products for up to 12 months. The GP1213 also uses FrostProtect, so the freezeer can work in temperatures as low as -15˚C, allowing the freezer to be used in most rooms including the garage.
Liebherr has a range of features, including:
- SmartFrost - Freezes food faster and reduces ice build-up
- SuperFrost - Reduce temperature to -32˚C freezing food quickly, the temperature will automatically switch back to normal mode after a maximum of 65 hours, saving energy
- VarioSpace - Removable drawers and glass shelves to create extra space for larger foods, giving you a wide flexibility
- The GP1213 freezer has a reversible door, giving you more options for storage and incase of a powercut, the freezer will keep food frozen for up to 26 hours, giving you peace of mind.
Liebherr GP1213 Comfort Smartfrost Freezer
Net Capacity: 98 Litres/3.5cuft
Noise Level: 40 dB
Control And Functions
Magiceye With Lc And Graphical Temperature Display
Optical Malfunction Warning Signal
26 Hour Safe Storage In Case Of Power Failure
3 Freezer Drawers
4 Star Freezer Rating
Freezing Capacity In 24 Hours: 11kg
Frostsafe System Featuring Drawers Closed All The Way Round With Transparent Fronts
Smartfrost Cooling Technology
Design And Materials
Ergonomic Slimline Handle
Steel Side Walls
Set-Up And Installation
Connection Rating: 1.3 A
Flush With Wall And With Front Ventilation, Suitable For Installation In A Row Of Kitchen Units
Frequency: 50 Hz
Right Hand Hinged Door
Suitable For Ambient Temperatures Down To -15 Degrees
Voltage: 220 – 240 V
|Next Day Delivery||No|
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Refrigeration Buying Guide - Fridges, Freezers, Fridge Freezers and American Fridge Freezers Your fridge is probably one of the most important appliances in your home, so it is essential to get it right. Keeping your food fresh and bacteria free is ...
Warranties & Guarantees Unless stated all our products come with a minimum 12-month guarantee, however, the length of your warranty depends on the brand and product purchased, it is the customer’s responsibility to register the guarantee...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.