Tumble dryers - Condenser
Trying to get washing dry in a busy household can be a challenge and more so with limited drying space. Tumble dryers eliminate the need to rely on the weather and speed up the drying process and often leave clothes feeling softer than those that are air dried. If you are bogged down by the washing then why not consider a tumble dryer?
Appliancentre have a vast range of tumble dryer options available from the major brands ranging from a condenser type, which collects the damp air in the form of water and does not require a hose, a vented dryer or heat pump models. Visit our Tumble Dryer Buying Guide to help you consider the options available.
With delivery and installation services available, you’re never far from a brand new appliance. We are able to deliver and install most days of the week, offering our customers flexibility. Our installation experts will make sure your appliance is installed properly which will allow you to use it straight away. If you have any issues with your appliance soon after we will come out and sort it as soon as possible.
If you require information on any of the products we offer, please give the team a call on 02083432509. We are appliance experts and will do our best to help answer any questions you may have.
- Candy GSV C10TG-80 10kg Freestanding Condenser Tumble Dryer - White
£249.00Out of stock
- Capacity (kg): 10
- Water container position: Bottom
- Door Glass window
- Dryer type: Condenser
- Bosch Serie 6 WTG86402GB 8Kg Condenser Tumble Dryer - White - B Rated
£589.00Out of stock
- AutoDry: gently dries laundry to exactly the degree of dryness you want.
- Fast drying: dries a full load considerably fast.
- Sensitive Drying system: soft, even drying thanks to the unique drum structure.
- Dimensions (mm) : 842 x 598 x 599
- Bosch Serie 4 WTN85201GB 7Kg Condenser Tumble Dryer - White - B Rated
£419.00Out of stock
- 7kg drum capacity - great for medium-sized households
- Moisture is collected in a tank that's easy to empty
- Sensors work out the perfect drying time
- Gentle programme for delicate woollen items