Beko CIFY81X AeroPerfect™ Built In Electric Single Oven - Stainless Steel
- 5 function fan oven
- Fully Programmable Touch Control LED Display
- New Air Circulation System
- Height: 59.5 cm X Width: 59.4 cm X Depth: 56.7 cm
This Product is available to order. Please call 0208 343 2509 for delivery dates.
True Fan Cooking
Programmable Touch Control LED Display
Removable Oven Door Glass
- Oven Type Built-in Single Oven
- Dial Control No
- Push in/ Push out control knobs No
- Touch Control Yes
Control Panel Type
- Metal Yes
- Type Programmable LED timer
- Function Clock and oven programmer
- Number of Glasses 2
- Steamshine Cleaning Yes
- Grill Pan with Internal Rack Yes
- Removable catalytic side walls No
- Removable catalytic back wall NO
- Volume (litre) 66
- Oven Type Fan Oven
- Grill type Full width Grill
- Grill Power (kW) 2.2
- Fully Variable Grill Yes
- Open or Closed Door Grilling CLOSED
- Tilted Grill no
- Door Type Full Glass
- Door opening Drop down
- CleanZone Nano Cleaning Technology for inner glass door NO
- Easy to Clean Enamel Colour Black
- Removable Door Glass YES
- Interior Light Yes
- Type of Interior Light CIRCULAR
- Shelf Positions 5
- Shelf stoppers NO
- Telescopic runner system NO
- Turnspit no
- Pizza Pan no
- MeatProbe no
- Lava Stone no
- Glass Tray no
- Energy Rating A
- Fan oven element (kW) 1.8
- Shelves 2
- Cavity Type Formed Runners
- Fan Defrost Yes
- Fan Grilling Yes
- Fan Heating Yes
- Full Grill Cooking Yes
- Cooling fan Yes
- Air cooled doors No
Dimensions & Weights
- Product Height (mm) 595
- Product width (mm) 594
- Product depth (mm) 567
- Carton height (mm) 655
- Carton width (mm) 660
- Carton depth (mm) 660
- Net Weight (kg) 29.6
- Gross Weight (kg) 32.0
- Carton depth (cm) 66
- Minimum Fuse Protection 13 amp
- EN60335-2-6 approved Yes
- Furniture Apperture height - mm 590
- Furniture Apperture width - mm 560
- Furniture Apperture depth - mm 550
- Carry Handles Yes
Consumption Values & Other Technical Specification
- CE Approved Yes
- Energy Consumption-Main Oven (Kw/h) 0.79
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Cooking Buying Guide - Cookers, Ovens & Range Cookers The kitchen is the heart of any home and a cooker or oven is one of the most important part of your kitchen, which is why finding one that suits you best is vital. A good oven should last for...
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Warranties & Guarantees Unless stated all our products come with a minimum 12-month guarantee, however, the length of your warranty depends on the brand and product purchased, it is the customer’s responsibility to register the guarantee...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.