Beko WDL742441W 7kg/4kg 1200 Spin Washer Dryer - White
- Max. load capacity - for washing (kg): 7
- Max. load capacity - for drying (kg): 4
- Spin Speed (rpm): 1200
- Height: 84 cm X Width: 60 cm X Depth: 49 cm
Deals & OffersGet Free Delivery & Recycling on all orders! Use Coupon code FREERC at checkout.
Deals & OffersDISCOUNT CODE - Buy 2 or more large appliances and get 10% off the cheapest product using MULTI10.
Deals & OffersDISCOUNT CODE - Buy 3 or more large appliances and get 15% off the cheapest product using MULTI15.
This freestanding washer dryer is the ultimate time-saver, washing a full 7kg load in just 28 minutes. To prevent overdrying, our sensor drying programme automatically stops the cycle when optimal dryness has been reached, perfectly protecting your laundry. What's more, the quiet, ProSmart Inverter motor provides an energy efficient wash and comes with a 10 year warranty for added peace of mind.
Daily Quick Programme - 7kg in 28 min
You don't need to wait hours for your washer dryer to finish its cycle thanks to our Daily Quick programme. You'll be able to wash a full 7kg load of laundry in just 28 minutes - saving you time and money.
Sensor Drying Programmes
Preventing over-drying, our sensor drying programmes identify the level of moisture in the drum and automatically stop the cycle when the optimal dryness level has been reached. As well as saving you time and money, your laundry will benefit from better care and protection.
ProSmart™ Inverter Motor
Get peace of mind knowing your laundry appliance is powered by our ProSmart™ Inverter Motor technology. The motor is brushless, which means it will be quieter and more durable at the same time. And, it's built to be more energy efficient, helping to keep your energy bills down.
Fast Wash and Dry - 1kg in 60 min
Helping you save time with your everyday washing and drying needs, this handy programme means you can wash and dry up to 5 shirts in just 60 minutes.
- Max. load capacity - for washing (kg) 7
- Max. load capacity - for drying (kg) 4
- Spin Speed (rpm) 1200
- Energy Efficiency Class E
- Washing Performance A
- Type of Dryer Condenser
- Dryness Control Method (Timed/Sensor) Sensor
- Number of Programmes 15
- Time Remaining Display Yes
- Connectivity Bluetooth
- Automatic Half Load Yes
- Automatic Unbalanced Load Control Yes
- Variable Spin Speed Selection Yes
- Variable Temperature Selection Yes
- Liquid Detergent Compartment No
- Reverse Action (Bi-directional) Drum action Yes
- End of cycle buzzer Yes
- Time delay Up to 24h
- No Spin Yes
- Rinse Hold Yes
- Child Lock Yes
- Programme 1 Cottons
- Programme 2 Eco 40-60
- Programme 3 Synthetics
- Programme 4 Wool/HandWash
- Programme 5 Daily Quick/Super Short
- Programme 6 DownWear
- Programme 7 Download Cycle
- Programme 8 Spin + Drain
- Programme 9 Rinse
- Programme 10 Shirts
- Programme 11 Cotton Dry
- Programme 12 Synthetic Dry
- Programme 13 Anti Allergy Wash&Dry
- Programme 14 4Kg Wash& Dry
- Programme 15 Wash&Wear
Dimensions & Weights
- Product Height (mm) 840
- Product Width (mm) 600
- Product Depth (mm) 500
- Carton Height (mm) 880
- Carton Width (mm) 650
- Carton Depth (mm) 535
- Net Weight (kg) 62
- Gross Weight (kg) 63
Product Fiche Information
- Capacity (cotton) kg (washing) 7
- Capacity (cotton) kg (drying) 4
- Washer Dryer Energy efficiency class E
- Washer Dryer Energy efficiency class - washing only (Eco 40-60) D
- Energy Consumption of the eco 40-60 programme for 100 cycles (kWh/100cycles) 69
- Energy Consumption of the wash and dry cycle for 100 cycles (kWh/100cycles) 265
- Energy Consumption per Cycle - Washing only (Eco 40-60) (kWh) 0.685
- Energy Consumption per Cycle - Washing & Drying (kWh) 2.649
- Water Consumption per Cycle - Washing only (Eco 40-60) (L) 34
- Water Consumption per Cycle - Washing & Drying (L) 46
- Programme duration at full load - Washing only (Eco 40-60) (h:min) 3:27
- Programme duration at full load - Washing & Drying (h:min) 7:25
- Spinning efficiency class B
- Maximum spin speed (rpm) 1200
- Remaining moisture content for the eco 40-60 programme at Full Load (%) 52
- Noise emission level during eco 40-60 programme (spinning phase) (dB(A)) 76
- Noise emission class during eco 40-60 programme (spinning phase) B
- Function 1 Prewash
- Function 2 Fast+
- Function 3 Drying
- Function 5 Drum Clean+
- Function 7 Child Lock
Connection & Installation
- Total current (A) 10
- Total Power (W) 2200
- Voltage/Frequency 230 V / 50 Hz
- Water Pressure 1-10 bar
- Feet Extension 0-15mm
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding washer dryer|
|Maximum spin speed||1200 rpm|
|Drying Capacity||4 Kg|
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Experts.|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
We want you to get up and running straight away with your new appliance, which is why our expert team will connect your new item to your water pipes and make sure everything is working properly. Connecting it yourself? Make sure you remove the transit bolts. These will make a loud rattling sound if they’re left in place when you run a cycle.
Remove & Recycle
If you’ve bought a new appliance but you don’t want us to connect it for you, all you’ll need to do is disconnect your old one and empty it, ready for us to pick up.
The cost of our Remove & Recycle service goes towards safely transporting the product to our recycling plant. Under the WEEE regulations, recycling costs are primarily covered by the product manufacturer.
Also, while we’re picking up your appliance, if you’ve got any smaller kitchen electricals that need recycling – such as kettles, toasters or blenders – we’ll happily take those away too at no extra charge. Just pass them to your driver when we’re picking up your larger appliance.
We’ll disconnect your old freestanding appliance when we deliver your new one
This includes the tricky job of disconnecting it from your water pipes
Make delivery even easier by selecting all three connection and disconnection services in the basket. In one trip we can:
Disconnect and recycle your old appliance
Safely install your new one
Just a quick note: if you’re buying a freestanding appliance to replace an old integrated one, we won’t be able to disconnect it
Appliances come with quite a bit of bulky packaging. We’ll unpack your item, let you inspect it then take away all of the plastic wrap and foam packaging.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
- Beko ESG50W 50cm Gas Single Oven - WhiteNow Only £289.99 £319.99
- Beko CFP3691VW 60cm HarvestFresh Fridge Freezer - White - Frost FreeNow Only £469.00 £499.00
- Beko DTLCE80041W 8kg Condenser Tumble Dryer - WhiteNow Only £289.99 £309.99
Login and Registration Form