Zanussi ZHRX643K 59cm Ceramic Hob - Black
- The smooth ceramic hob is easy to clean
- Yellow Radiant (Clean the hob easy and fast just with a few wipes of the ceramic surface)
- Space for any pan, with OvalZone
- Height: 3.8 cm X Width: 59 cm X Depth: 52 cm
Deals & OffersGet Free Delivery & Recycling on all orders! Use Coupon code FREERC at checkout.
Deals & OffersDISCOUNT CODE - Buy 2 or more large appliances and get 10% off the cheapest product using MULTI10.
Deals & OffersDISCOUNT CODE - Buy 3 or more large appliances and get 15% off the cheapest product using MULTI15.
The smooth ceramic hob is easy to clean. The completely flat surface can be wiped down once cool, and you don't need to think about any specialist equipment.
EASY TO CLEAN HOB. ONLY NEEDS A WIPE
The Easy to Clean Hob requires just a few wipes of the ceramic surface to make it spotless and ready for use.
SPACE FOR ANY PAN, WITH OVALZONE
OvalZone is designed to make sure you can cook with any pan – no matter how large, or uniquely shaped it is.
TOTAL HOB MANAGEMENT, WITH TOUCH CONTROLS
Specify cooking levels, set timers and adjust temperatures with the Touch Controls. The operation panel is embedded directly into the hob's glass. For full cooking control with a few taps.
RESIDUAL HEAT INDICATORS
The hob's residual heat indicators clearly show if the hob is still warm after you're finished cooking.
NO OVERCOOKING WITH TIMER FUNCTION
When the timer you've set runs out, the hob will automatically switch off the heat. It can be set to a maximum limit of 1.5 hours, which means that even if you're concentrating on a few different things at once, your meal will be ready when you are.
- 15 power level digital display
- Wipe clean ceramic hob surface
- Residual heat indicators: This safety feature visually indicates when residual heat is left on the hob surface.
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- 99 minute timer with accoustic signal
- Easy to reach front controls
- Dial: 750/2200W/120/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1500/2400W/170x265mm
- Hobs Dimensions: 590x520
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm: 38x560x490
- Radius cutting: 5
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Product number (PNC): 949 492 453
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Led Colour: Red
- Information for professionals about non-destructive disassembly according to
- Regulation EU 66/2014
- For appliances with digital elements (connected), the supply of updates for these elements is available for a minimum of 24 months.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer||Electrolux Home Care Products|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
We want you to get up and running straight away with your new appliance, which is why our expert team will connect your new item to your water pipes and make sure everything is working properly. Connecting it yourself? Make sure you remove the transit bolts. These will make a loud rattling sound if they’re left in place when you run a cycle.
Remove & Recycle
If you’ve bought a new appliance but you don’t want us to connect it for you, all you’ll need to do is disconnect your old one and empty it, ready for us to pick up.
The cost of our Remove & Recycle service goes towards safely transporting the product to our recycling plant. Under the WEEE regulations, recycling costs are primarily covered by the product manufacturer.
Also, while we’re picking up your appliance, if you’ve got any smaller kitchen electricals that need recycling – such as kettles, toasters or blenders – we’ll happily take those away too at no extra charge. Just pass them to your driver when we’re picking up your larger appliance.
We’ll disconnect your old freestanding appliance when we deliver your new one
This includes the tricky job of disconnecting it from your water pipes
Make delivery even easier by selecting all three connection and disconnection services in the basket. In one trip we can:
Disconnect and recycle your old appliance
Safely install your new one
Just a quick note: if you’re buying a freestanding appliance to replace an old integrated one, we won’t be able to disconnect it
Appliances come with quite a bit of bulky packaging. We’ll unpack your item, let you inspect it then take away all of the plastic wrap and foam packaging.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
- Zanussi ZCI66288XA 60cm Electric Double Oven with Induction Hob - Black and Stainless SteelNow Only £789.99 £889.99
- Zanussi ZCV66078WA 60cm Electric Double Oven with Ceramic Hob - WhiteNow Only £549.00 £639.99
Login and Registration Form