- Capacity: 9 Kg
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- Spin speed: 1400rpm
- Electronic display panel
- 5 Year Manufacturer's warranty
You will be able to fit plenty of laundry in this 9kg capacity washing machine from Smeg. There are 16 wash programmes to choose from, so whether you are washing duvets or dungarees you can choose the perfect cycle for every load. Thanks to the A+++ energy rating you can be confident of low running costs while handy features like easy iron means less time spent at the ironing board!
- Electronic display panel includes 24h delay timer, time to end, spin regulation, temp regulation, and recommended load.
- Buttons/Options: Delay timer/ Prewash/ Additional rinse/ No spin/ Rinse hold/ Easy iron/ Steam/ cold wash
- Electronic display shows programme selected and progression
- 16 washing programmes including
- Special programmes; Hand wash, Duvet, Quick 14mins, Curtains, Wool (Wool cycle has been approved by 'The Woolmark company' M14024)..
- Variable spin speed up to 1400rpm
- Max washing capacity: 9Kg dry laundry
- St/steel drum and polypropylene tank
- Extra large 340mm porthole
- Automatic variable load
- Aquastop pipe
- Child lock (programme lock)
- Brushless motor
- Depth: 600mm
- Water: 10560 litres/per annum
- Energy: 214 kWh/per annum
- Noise level washing phase: 53 dB (A) 1 re pW
- Noise level spinning phase: 76 dB (A) 1 re pW
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- Spin drying performance: B
- W 600 x D 600 x H 840mm
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding washing machine|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Maximum spin speed||1400 rpm|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.