- Capacity: 11kg
- Spin speed: 1400rpm
- Energy rating: A+++
- 16 washing programmes
- 2 Year Manufacturer's warranty
This fantastic washing machine from Smeg offers a great 11kg capacity and an A+++ energy rating, sure to keep running costs nice and low! There are 16 wash programmes to pick from including hand wash and wool wash, designed to take special care of those cosy jumpers and throws.
Maximum washing capacity: 11kg
Spin speed: 1400rpm (variable)
Programme progress indicator
Time remaining display
24 hour delay timer
16 washing programmes:
Hand wash, duvet, quick 14 minutes, curtains, wool
Easy ironing option
Extra rinse option
No spin option
Automatic variable load
Direct motion motor
Stainless steel drum
Extra large 340mm porthole
Noise level: wash 59dB, spin 76dB
Energy rating: A+++
Annual energy consumption: 233 kWh
Annual water consumption: 13200 litres
Dimensions: h840 x w600 x d630mm
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding washing machine|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Maximum spin speed||1400 rpm|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.