- 319 litre capacity - holds 17 bags of food shopping
- Auto defrost - no need to manually defrost
- Special drawer to keep fruit and veg organised
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
- Dimensions (cm) H178.3 x W54 x D54.9
You’ll never run out of fresh food for all your favourite recipes with this super-spacious Smeg integrated fridge. It has a generous 319 litre capacity, giving you space for 17 bags full of meat, fish and dairy produce. And, because this is an auto defrost model, you’ll never have to worry about manually defrosting it either. If you like to keep stocked up on fresh fruit and vegetables, the spacious salad crisper drawer gives you lots of room to keep them organised. This fridge has a reversible door that can be set to open to the left or right and fits in an eye level cabinet.
This model has a sliding hinge. This means that, unlike a fixed hinge, the appliance door isn’t attached to your kitchen unit – the cabinet door is. The appliance door is attached to the cabinet door using sliders, so when you open it, the appliance door slides across this bracket. Please check that your old appliance had a sliding hinge, or that your cabinet door has pre-drilled holes for one, or this model won’t fit.
|Dimensions||(H)178.3 x (W)54.0 x (D)54.9|
|Anti Bacterial Protection||No|
|Fridge Capacity (Net)||319 Litres|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Noise Level||34 dB|
|Number of Shelves (Fridge)||5|
|Open Door Alert||No|
|Required Room Temperature||16 to 38 °C|
|Requires Own Furniture Door||Yes|
|Temperature Warning Light||No|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|WINE COOLER FEATURES|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.