- 5 zone induction hob gives you lots of room to cook
- Hob heats your pans and not the surface to save energy
- Easy-to-use touch controls
- Dimensions (cm) - H4.5 x W90 x D51.5
Cook like a true professional with this Smeg electric hob. You’ll find it really efficient because its 5 induction zones use electromagnets to directly heat your pots, so energy isn’t wasted on warming the hob’s surface. It’s safe too, as the pan detection feature stops the zones heating up until your cookware has been placed on top. Whether you prefer rice, pasta or noodles, the boost option adds a burst of power to boil water quickly, so you can start cooking in no time. And, thanks to the touch control, it’s easy to change the temperature as well.
|(H)4.5 x (W)90.0 x (D)51.5|
|Control Panel Lock||Yes|
|Control Panel Position||Front|
|Control Type||Touch Control|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Timer Type||Electronic Timer|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.