- 4 induction zones, for safe responsive cooking
- Indicator shows when the hob is still hot
- Easy-to-use touch controls
- Dimensions (cm) - H5.2 x W60 x D51.5
Combining style with excellent performance, this electric hob from Smeg will be a welcome addition to your kitchen. It has 4 induction zones which use electromagnets to directly heat the contents of your pans rather than the hob surface, for safe and efficient cooking. Thanks to the residual heat indicator, it shows when the zones are still warm after you’ve finished preparing dinner, so you’ll know when it’s safe to touch. If you’re preparing a stir fry or delicious pan-fried steak, the power booster is really useful, as it gives a short, intense blast of heat when you need it most. It’s really simple to adjust the temperature too, with the easy-to-use touch controls.
- Enjoy a modern and elegant design
- Touch controls provide responsive accuracy
- The child lock prevents children from operating the hob
- Power boosters deliver intensive heat for dishes that require it
Modern and elegant design
Upgrade your kitchen décor with this elegant and modern design. The sleek black glass compliments other cooking appliances, and the display icons adds a level of detail rarely seen from hobs.
Enjoy accurate cooking
Sophisticated touch controls give this Smeg SI5643D Electric Induction Hob a more modern look. Offering precise and simple control over temperature and other features, this hob will allow you to stir, boil and fry at the touch of a button.
Keep wondering fingers safe
The controls can be locked when not in use thanks to the child lock. This prevents the hob from being operated, and young fingers from being burned.
Power boosters for quicker meals
Prepare perfect stir-fry in a flash for friends and family with power boosters. This option allows the relevant zone to work at full power, perfect for intensive cooking when required.
4 “full power” induction zones, including:
Front right: Ø 160mm, 1.3kW – Booster 1.4kW
Rear right: Ø 210mm, 2.3kW –Booster 3.0kW
Rear left: Ø 160mm, 1.3kW –Booster 1.4kW
Front left: Ø 210mm, 2.3kW –Booster 3.0kW
Ceran “Suprema” black ceramic glass
4 independent boosters(P)
9 power levels, with quick selection setting
Visual display to show power level/ residual heat/
countdown cooking time
Auto pan recognition & pan size adjustment
Protection against auto-start up
Auto-stop when no pan
End of cooking timer with acoustic alarm
Automatic switch off when overheat
Child safety lock
Nominal power: 7.40 kW
Supply can vary depending on usage, please consult a qualified electrician for ampere requirement
NB: Only pans with a ferrous (magnetic) base are suitable for induction hobs
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.