- 4 induction zones, for safe responsive cooking
- Indicator shows when the hob is still hot
- Easy-to-use touch controls
- Dimensions (cm) - H5 x W60 x D51.5
Be in complete control of your cooking with this stylish electric hob from Smeg. Its 4 induction zones use clever electromagnets to heat the base of your pans directly, rather than the whole hob surface, so you can cook more efficiently. It has a residual heat indicator which shows when the zones are still warm after preparing your meal, so you’ll know when it’s safe to wipe clean. When you’re in a hurry, the boost function gives powerful heat in an instant, so you can start boiling pasta or vegetables straightaway. It’s really simple to change the settings too, thanks to the easy-to-use touch controls.
|Dimensions||(H)5.0 x (W)60.0 x (D)51.5|
|Control Panel Lock||Yes|
|Control Panel Position||Front|
|Control Type||Touch control|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Timer Type||Electronic Timer|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.