- Suprema black ceramic glass
- 9 power levels
- Child control lock
- Dimensions: h50 x w600 x d515mm
With a stylish black glass finish and loaded with features this 60cm induction hob from Smeg looks amazing and takes the hassle out of cooking. Boasting four powerful induction zones, nine power levels and automatic pan recognition you get amazing performance with efficiency. Perfect for great meals and saving pennies!
60cm Touch Control Induction Hob with Straight Edge Glass
- Front right: ø 160mm, 1.4 kW
- Rear right: ø 210mm, 1.85 - booster 2.1 kW
- Rear left: ø 160mm, 1.4 kW
- Front left: ø 200 mm, 1.85 - booster 2.1 kW
- Ceran “Suprema” black ceramic glass
- 2 zones have boosters
- 9 power levels, with quick setting
- Visual display to show power level/residual heat/ countdown to cooking time
- Auto pan recognition and adjustment to pan size
- Protection against auto start-up
- Auto-stop when no pan
- End of cooking acoustic alarm
- Automatic switch off when overheat/overflow
- Child safety lock
- Nominal power: 7.2 kW
- Supply can vary depending on usage, please consult a qualified electrician for ampere requirement
Suprema black ceramic glass
9 power levels
Auto pan recognition and adjustment to pan size
Residual heat indicators
Child control lock
Automatic safety switch off
Nominal power: 7.4 kW
4 induction zones:
Front left: Ø 200mm, 1.85kW (boost to 2.1kW)
Rear left: Ø 160mm, 1.4kW
Rear right: Ø 210mm, 1.85kW (boost to 2.1kW)
Front right: Ø 160mm, 1.4kW
h50 x w600 x d515mm
Only pans with a ferrous (magnetic) base are suitable for induction hobs
Induction hobs cannot be placed above built-under double ovens
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.