- 60cm bevelled edged induction hob
- 4 induction zones
- 9 power levels
- Dimensions: h50 x w600 x d515mm
Get ready to impress your family and friends with this fantastic 60cm wide induction hob from Smeg. Boasting four heat zones, nine power levels and automatic pan recognition you get fantastic power and efficiency. Finished in black glass with bevelled edges it looks amazing in a modern and dynamic kitchen.
60cm bevelled edged induction hob
Suprema black ceramic glass
4 induction zones:
Front left: Ø 200mm, 1.85kW (boost to 3.1kW)
Rear left: Ø 160mm, 1.4kW
Rear right: Ø 210mm, 1.85kW (boost to 3.1kW)
Front right: Ø 160mm, 1.4kW
9 power levels
Auto pan recognition and adjustment to pan size
Residual heat indicators
Child control lock
Automatic safety switch off
Nominal power: 7.4 kW
Dimensions: h50 x w600 x d515mm
Only pans with a ferrous (magnetic) base are suitable for induction hobs
Induction hobs cannot be placed above built-under double ovens
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.