- Number of Induction Zones: 5
- 14 Power levels, with quick setting
- Slider Touch Controls
The induction hob features elegant, grey screen-printed slider controls which allow intuitive use of the hob for greater versatility of use
- 5 “full power” induction zones including:
- Front Left Flexi4zone: Ø 220mm, 2.3kW – booster 3.2kW
- Rear Left Fleixi4zone: Ø 220mm, 2.3kW – booster 3.2kW
- Flexi4Zone dimensions: 459x214mm
- Centre giant zone: Ø 180/280mm, 1.80/2.8kW – booster 3.5/3.7kW
- Front right zone: Ø 145mm, 1.4kW – booster 2.5kW
- Rear right zone: Ø 210mm, 2.3kW – booster 3.2kW
- Auto vent
- Intuitive Slider touch control
- Pause option
- 5 independent boosters (P)
- 14 power levels, with quick setting
- Minute minder
- End of cooking timer & alarm
- Residual heat indicator
- Auto pan recognition and adjustment to pan size
- Automatic switch off when overheat or overflow
- Child safety locK
- Nominal power 11.0kW
Supply can vary depending on usage, please consult a qualified electrician for ampere requirement
NB: only pans with a ferrous (magnetic) base are suitable for induction hobs.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.