- Capacity: 70 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Energy rating: A+
- Fully programmable features allows you to tailor your oven to your needs
- Enjoy simple maintenance thanks to pyrolytic cleaning
- The Circulaire cooking system will help you to evenly cook your food
- Avoid accidents with the cooling fan
Fully programmable features
This fully programmable Smeg SFP6390XE Oven can be tailored to your preferences so you can control cooking functions, lighting options, safety features, and delay start all from the control dials.
You can also prepare larger meals with ease thanks to the generous 70 litre capacity, which is ideal for dinner parties and large family get-togethers.
Enjoy simple maintenance
There's no need for scrubbing or expensive cleaners anymore thanks to the pyrolytic cleaning cycle. Grease and residue is reduced to ash as the cycle heats your oven up to high temperatures, so all you have to do is wipe away the ash with a damp cloth.
For even easier cleaning this oven is lined with a specially designed enamel coating. This prevents spillages and debris from sticking to the oven surface, so it can easily be wiped away.
Circulaire cooking system
Whether you're browning or roasting you can enjoy thorough results thanks to the Circulaire heating system, which circulates hot air throughout all levels inside your oven.
As it provides an even temperature, you can avoid under and overcooking your favourite meals and minimise flavour transfer between foods.
External surfaces will stay cool to the touch even during pyrolytic cleaning thanks to the internal cooling fan, so you can avoid burns and accidents.
Technical specifications for SMEG SFP6390XE Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single oven|
|Timer type||Programmable timer|
|Energy consumption||1.09 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||70 litres|
|Type of cleaning||Pyrolytic|
|Safety features||Child lock|
|Power supply||13 amp plug|
|Box contents||- Smeg SFP6390XE Electric Oven
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||597 x 597 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||585 x 564 x 560 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||670 x 645 x 648 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||42.65 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.