- Capacity: 70 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- Large capacity oven provides enough space for large meals
- Circulaire cooking system helps distribute heat throughout the oven
- Pyrolytic cleaning makes wiping up grease and spills simple
- Safety features help to protect your family when cooking
Large capacity oven
With a useable capacity of 70 litres, the Smeg SFP6378X Electric Oven has enough space for cooking large meals.
Featuring five internal shelves, you can position your food to make use of all the available space inside.
Circulaire cooking system
The Smeg SFP6378X features circulaire cooking, which helps distribute heat around the oven ensuring shorter cooking times and no transfer of flavours between different dishes.
With upper and lower fan elements your food is heated efficiently, offering rotisserie-like results without needing to rotate your food.
Cleaning up after cooking is made simple - the SFP6378X features pyrolytic cleaning which helps turn grease and spills into a fine ash.
The easy-clean enamel interior also helps stop grime from sticking to the oven, so you don't have to spend hours scrubbing after use.
The quadruple-glazed door helps keep the outer door cool when in use, making your kitchen safer.
Closed-door grilling not only is energy efficient but also helps prevent little hands from reaching inside, while a child-lock keeps your young ones safe while cooking.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a 13 Amp fused spur by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.
Technical specifications for SMEG SFP6378X Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single oven|
|Cooking functions||11 oven functions including:
- Circulaire with upper & lower element
- Fan with upper & lower element
- Upper & lower element
- Lower element
- Fan with lower element
- Pyro with eco
|Display type||LCD display|
|Energy consumption||1.05 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||70 litres|
|Shelves||- 2 shelves
- 5 shelf positions
|Type of cleaning||Auto cleaning / Pyrolytic|
|Safety features||- Tangetial cooling
- Child lock
- Cool touch door
|Grill features||- Full-width
- Grill with fan
- Fanned grilling
- Closed door grilling
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||13 amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Box contents||- Smeg SFP6378X Electric Oven
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||592 x 597 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||583 - 585 x 554 - 564 x 560 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||670 x 645 x 648 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||42.3 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Type||Built-in single ovens|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.