- Capacity: 36 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Energy rating: A+
- Professional installation required
- Circulaire cooking system helps distribute heat throughout the oven
- Pyrolytic cleaning burns away grease and spills
- Cook home-made stone-baked pizzas with the pizza stone
- Safety features help to protect your family while you're cooking
Circulaire cooking system
Enjoy beautiful, evenly cooked food with the Smeg SFP4390XPZ Classic Aesthetic Electric Oven, which uses circulaire cooking to distribute hot air throughout the cavity.
With upper and lower fan elements it cooks your food more efficiently, offering rotisserie-like results without the need to rotate each dish.
There's no need to spend hours scrubbing and scraping grease and grime out of your SFP4390XPZ - is pyrolytic cleaning function helps turn spills and splashes into a fine ash.
The easy-clean enamel interior also helps stop grime from sticking to the oven, so you can simply wipe it clean after use.
Cook home-made stone-baked pizzas
Cook stone-baked pizzas in just 4 to 6 minutes with the included pizza stone, similar to the way commercial pizza ovens bake.
The stone isn't ideal just for pizzas, it can also be used to great effect with quiches and casseroles, producing great tasting dishes.
The quadruple-glazed door features eclipse glass which appears black when not in use, and transparent when the oven is on - so you don't have to keep opening the door to check on your food.
Closed-door grilling not only is energy efficient but also helps prevent little hands from reaching inside. There's a child lock to keep your young ones safe while you're cooking.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.
Technical specifications for SMEG SFP4390XPZ Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single oven|
|Cooking functions||12 oven functions including:
- Lower element
- Fan with upper & lower element
- Fan with lower element
- Upper & lower element
- Circulaire, circulaire with upper & lower element
- Eco pyro
|Display type||LCD display|
|Energy consumption||0.85 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||36 litres|
|Type of cleaning||- Auto cleaning / Pyrolytic
- Enamel coating
|Safety features||Childproof safety lock|
|Grill features||- Full-width
- Fan with grill
- Closed door grilling
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||3.1 kW|
|Box contents||- Smeg SFP4390XPZ Electric Oven
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||450 x 597 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||445 - 447 x 554 - 564 x 560 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||535 x 635 x 680 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||39.7 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.