- Capacity: 65 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Steam cleaning
- Energy rating: A+
- Get excellent results with a fully programmable design
- Cook the perfect pizza with pizza stone technology
- Sophisticated Eclipse Glass lets you see your food as it cooks
Get excellent results
Programming your appliance is quick and simple thanks to the easy to read design, which allows full control over functions, temperatures, timers and safety features such as the child lock.
You can also remove the guesswork from your meal preparations as this Smeg SF6390XPZE Electric Oven features 11 oven multifunction's, including circulaire fan heating, grill options and other handy programs.
Cook the perfect pizza
Inspired by commercial pizza ovens, pizza stone technology will provide a delicious pizza in just four to six minutes, so you don't always have to call for a delivery for an authentic flavour.
You can also enjoy reliable results no matter your meal type thanks to the Circulaire cooking system, which circulates an even temperature throughout all levels in your appliance. Not only can you avoid over and undercooking, flavour and smell transfer is also minimised.
Sophisticated Eclipse Glass
Modernise your kitchen décor and impress your friends and family with the stylish functionality of Eclipse Glass. The forward-facing glass of this oven appears black when turned off, but appears transparent when turned on, offering improved visibility into your oven cavity while cooking food.
Technical specifications for SMEG SF6390XPZE Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single oven|
|Timer type||- Countdown timer
|Cooking functions||11 oven functions, including:
- Fan with grill
- Full grill
- Lower element
- Upper and lower element with fan
- Vapour clean
|Display type||LCD display|
|Energy consumption||1.05 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||65 litres|
|Type of cleaning||Steam cleaning|
|Grill features||- Full-width
- Fan grilling
|Power supply||13 amp supply|
|Box contents||- Smeg SF6390XPZE Electric Oven
- Chrome shelf x 1
- Extra deep tray (40 mm deep)
- Grill mesh x 1
- Instruction manual
- Pizza accessories: stone (without handle), cover and shovel
- Telescopic shelf set (partial extraction)
|Dimensions||592 x 597 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||583 - 585 x 554 - 564 x 560 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||670 x 645 x 648 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||41.4 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Type||Built-in single ovens|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.