- Capacity: 70 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Enamel coating
- Energy rating: A
- Eight functions for flexible cooking
- Large oven with a 70 litre capacity
- Enamel coating for easy cleaning
This Smeg SF485X Single Oven offers eight functions, so even if you're not confident in the kitchen, you'll be able to find a mode to help you out. It gives you flexible options for cooking, grilling, defrosting and eco cooking - you'll be able to enjoy great results whether you're prepping for a dinner party or a simple midweek meal.
Cooking everything you need for a roast just got a lot easier with a large 70 litre capacity oven. With two shelves included with the oven, you'll have lots of space available to roast potatoes, vegetables and meat all at the same time.
With a special enamel coating on the inside of the oven, the SF485X Electric Oven makes it harder for sticky food to stick to the surface. You can easily wipe down the inside of the oven without the hassle of scrubbing - you'll be able to spend five minutes giving it a wipe rather than hours of scrubbing.
It also uses a vapour clean function that uses steam to soften food spillages on the ovens walls, so you can easily wipe the dirt away. Keeping your oven sparkling clean is effortless with these combined features.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our experts.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.