- Maximum microwave power: 1000 W
- Capacity: 50 litres
- Oven temperature: up to 250°C
- Easy-clean enamel interior
- 26 auto cooking programs
- Combination microwave to suit your busy lifestyle
- 24 automatic cooking programs to simplify life and ensure perfect results
- Flatbed and multi-layered cooking system so you can prepare different dishes at once
- Eclipse glass to see what is happening in the oven
- Enamel liner and Vapour Clean function for fuss-free maintenance
Heat, roast, crisp and brown as you would with a large conventional oven. This Smeg SF4390MCX Built-in Combination Microwave provides you with microwave energy, a grill and fanned hot air so that you can prepare anything you need with quick and perfect results.
24 automatic cooking programs
Focus your energy on other aspects of your busy life and let the SF4390MCX do the cooking. Simply enter the food type, quantity and desired cooking, and the oven automatically goes to work for you by selecting cooking function, time and temperature.
Flatbed and multi-layered cooking system
With this Built-in Combination Microwave's flatbed, you enjoy a lot more flexibility and space to cook various foods at once.
The multi-layered cooking system ensures that if you are making a curry and a dessert at the same time, there'll be no flavour transfer between those foods.
This Smeg oven features special black glass that stays dark when not in use, and then becomes transparent when your combination microwave is at work, giving you an enhanced view of the cooking in action.
Enamel liner and Vapour Clean
The SF4390MCX has a special enamel coating that makes it difficult for spills and splutters to stick to its surface, making cleaning a breeze.
When you need an extra hand cleaning, the Vapour Clean function uses steam from the base of the oven to lift food spillage.
Liven up your microwave cooking with our range of microwave-safe accessories. Whether you need to warm up your soup for lunch or steam rice and vegetables for dinner, you'll find something to help you create exciting meals in your microwave.
Technical specifications for SMEG SF4390MCX Built-in Combination Microwave - Stainless Steel & Black Glass
|Type||Built-in combination microwave|
|Maximum microwave power||1000 W|
|Oven power||- 1000 W
|Fan assisted oven||Yes|
|Grill type||Single grill|
|Grill power||1500 W|
|Useable capacity||40 litres|
|Cavity material||Easy-clean enamel|
|Cooking modes||- Defrost
|Auto cooking programs||24 auto cook programs including:
|Auto defrost programs||2 auto defrost programs including:
- Defrost by time
- Defrost by weight
|Number of power levels||3|
|Digital display||Yes - LCD|
|Other features||- Rising
- Keep warm
- Eco light
- Quick start
- Vapour clean
|Professional installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our experts.|
|Door hinge location||Drop down door|
|Cord length||1.15 m|
|Colour||Stainless steel & black glass|
|Box contents||- Smeg SF4390MCX Built-in Combination Microwave
- Instruction manual
|External material||Stainless steel & glass|
|Internal dimensions||212 x 462 x 407 mm (H x W x D)|
|External dimensions||450 x 597 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||535 x 635 x 680 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||39.9 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.