- 5 burner gas hob gives you lots of room to cook
- Sturdy, durable cast iron pan supports
- Easy to use automatic ignition
- Dimensions (cm) - H3.2 x W68.5 x D50
Prepare lots of dishes to perfection with this superb gas hob from Smeg. There are 5 burners to choose from, so you’ll have lots of room to get creative, whether you’re simmering, boiling or frying. Thanks to automatic ignition which works with just a push and twist of the dial, you’ll always have a free hand to steady your pan. Whatever you’re making, the sturdy cast iron pan supports will keep everything secure and they look great too. This model also has simple knob controls that make it really easy to use.
|Dimensions||(H)3.2 x (W)68.5 x (D)50.0|
|Control Panel Location||Front|
|Control Panel Lock||No|
|Control Panel Position||Front|
|Flame Failure Safety Device||Yes|
|LPG Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Power Source||Requires Hardwiring|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.