- Number of Burners: 4
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
- Pan Supports: Cast Iron
- Dimensions: H5cm x W60cm x D51cm
The SE364TD Domino ceramic hob from Smeg looks great in black, with an ultra low profile and fully flush design.
It has 4 high-light quick response cooking zones and one extendable zone offering maximum flexibility across the hob surface, so you can use pots and saucepans shape and sizes.
Touch controls give precise temperatures for more accurate cooking, enhanced by the individual thermostatic probes in each zone. There are residual heat indicators and an automatic safety cut-out, as well as a child lock.
In addition this hob has a handy keep warm function, quick start function for when you need to get cooking in a hurry, and an end of cooking alarm to alert you when your dishes are ready.
Aperture needed: 4x60x51cm HxWxD
Burner Power: "Front left - Ceramic - double - 800 - 2000 W - Ø 12.4 - Ø 18.4 cm Rear left - Ceramic - single - 1200 W - Ø 14.8 cm Rear right - Ceramic - extendable - 1100 - 2000 W - Ø 14.8 - 25.3x14.8 cm Front right - Ceramic - single - 1200 W - Ø 14.8 cm"
Control Position: Front
Dimensions: H5cm x W60cm x D51cm
Fuel Type: Electric
Hob Fuel: Electric
Hob type: Electric - Ceramic
Ignition Type: Electronic
Model name / number: SE364TD
Number of Burners: 4
Pan Supports: Cast Iron
Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
Total load rating (kW): 6.0
Touch Control: YES
|Type||Electric Ceramic Hobs|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.