- Width: 60 cm
- 4 zones
- Touch controls
- Professional installation required
- Ceramic hob with four high-light quick response zones
- Cook large meals thanks to dual and extendable zones
- Tailor the temperature to each dish with responsive touch controls
- Safety features for added peace of mind
- Multiple cooking functions for complete versatility
Thanks to four quick response zones on this Smeg SE364ETD Electric Ceramic Hob, you can boil, simmer, fry and poach simultaneously.
Cook large meals
Dual and extendable zones let you combine multiple zones, offering extra space across the hob surface. Easily accommodate larger pots or pans and cook big meals for friends and family.
Tailor the temperature to each dish
Responsive touch controls make it easy to increase or decrease the temperature of each individual zone, so you can cook every ingredient the way it's meant to be prepared.
Residual heat indicators glow when the hob is still too hot to touch and the automatic safety cut-out prevents the hob from overheating. Ideal for family homes, these features help keep your kitchen safe.
Multiple cooking functions
Enjoy complete versatility from your hob. The handy quick start function allows the zones to heat up quickly for last-minute cooking, while the keep warm function lets you keep your dinner warm while you wait for your guests arrive.
There's an audible alarm that lets you know when cooking time has finished, so you don't need to worry about overcooking your meals.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.
Technical specifications for SMEG SE364ETD Electric Ceramic Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric ceramic hob|
|Number of zones||4|
|Hob power||- Front right: 1.2 kW
- Front left: 1.8 kW
- Back right: 2.2 kW
- Back left: 1.2 kW
|Safety features||- Residual heat indicators
- Child lock
- Automatic safety cut off
|Other features||- Keep warm
- Quick start
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||6.4 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||650 mm|
|Box contents||- Smeg SE364ETD Electric Ceramic Hob
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||50 x 600 x 510 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||40 x 565 x 490 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||130 x 665 x 575 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||10.5 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Type||Electric Ceramic Hobs|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.