- Standard 4 zone ceramic hob
- Indicator shows when the hob is still hot
- Timer will alert you when your food is ready
- Easy-to-use touch controls
This stylish ceramic hob from Smeg will add the perfect finishing touch to your modern kitchen. With 4 cooking zones to choose from, you’ll have plenty of room to boil the spaghetti, fry the mince and whip up a delicious sauce at the same time. Thanks to the residual heat indicator, you’ll always know when the surface is too hot to touch. Then, when it’s cool enough, the indicator will turn off and you can safely wipe it clean. There’s also a handy timer, which will alert you when your food is ready, so you’ll never have to worry about over-doing the pasta. Plus, this model has easy-to-use touch controls, making it effortless to use.
Dimensions (cm) - H5 x W60 x D51
60cm Black Glass Ceran Hob with Straight Edge
No. of induction cook zones: 4
Main on/off switch
Power levels: 9
Type of control setting: Touch control
End cooking timer: 4
Minute minder: 1
End of cooking acoustic alarm
Showroom demo mode
Residual time indicator
Control Lock / Child Safety
Front left - Ceramic - single - 1800 W - Ø 18.4 cm
Rear left - Ceramic - single - 1200 W - Ø 14.8 cm
Rear right - Ceramic - single - 1800 W - Ø 18.4 cm
Front right - Ceramic - single - 1200 W - Ø 14.8 cm
Automatic pan detection
Minimum pan diameter indication
Automatic switch off when overheat
Residual heat indicator
Electrical connection rating (W): 6000 W
Current: 26 Amp
Voltage (V): 220V
Voltage 2 (V): 240V
Type of electric cable: Single & double phase
Frequency (Hz): 50/60 Hz
Power supply cable length: 130 cm
Terminal Box: 4 poles
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Custom Label||Next Day Delivery|
|Type||Electric Ceramic Hobs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.