- 2 zone ceramic hob
- Indicator shows when the hob is still hot
- Timer will alert you when your food is ready
- Dimensions (cm) - H5 x W30 x D51
This ceramic hob from Smeg makes cooking easier than it has ever been before. With 2 zones, you’ll have the ideal amount of space for boiling the veggies and softening the spuds at the same time. There’s also a handy residual heat indicator which tells you when the hob’s too hot to touch, so you’ll know when it’s safe enough to wipe clean. Plus, the useful timer will alert you when your dish is ready, meaning there’ll be no excuse for creating anything that’s less than perfect. It also has easy-to-use touch controls, so selecting different settings has never been simpler.
2 high light radiant zones;
Front: Ø 148mm, 1.20 kW
Rear: Ø 124-184mm, 0.7-1.70 kW
Black ceramic glass
9 power levels
Keep warm automatic function
Quick start function
Automatic switch off when overheat/overflow
Residual heat indicator
Child safety lock
Automatic safety cut-out
Nominal power: 2.90 kW
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.