- 20 litre capacity - great for small households
- 800 Watt power output
- Automatic programmes take the guesswork out of cooking
- Microwave heats up really quickly to save you time
- Dimensions (cm) H38.8 x W59.5 x D34.2
Prepare delicious meals and snacks with ease with this built-in microwave oven from Smeg. It has a 20 litre capacity, so it’s best suited to smaller households. Thanks to its 800 Watt output, it makes short work of reheating pre-prepared meals and defrosting frozen items too. It also has a range of Auto Cook programmes which pre-set the time and heat level for your favourite dishes – so everything will be perfectly cooked. The QuickStart feature heats food really quickly as well, so you’ll never have to wait long for a tasty snack. This model has been designed to fit in an eye level unit.
|Dimensions||(H)38.8 x (W)59.5 x (D)34.2|
|Auto Cook Function||Yes|
|Cavity||Microwave With Grill|
|Control Panel Lock||Yes|
|Control Type||Buttons / Dial|
|Door Hinge Position||Right|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Cavity Size (HxWxD)||19.4 x 33 x 29 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Number of Power Levels||5|
|Number of Programmes||8|
|Turntable Diameter||24.5 cm|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.