- Main oven capacity: 61 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Enamel coating
- Energy rating: A
- Easily monitor your cooking progress thanks to the LCD display and Eclipse Glass
- Spacious 96 litre capacity provides plenty of space
- Circulaire cooking ensures an even temperature throughout the cavity
- Effortless maintenance thanks to the removable door glass and enamel coating
Easily monitor your cooking progress
Keep an eye on the progress of your cooking without releasing heat thanks to innovative Eclipse Glass, which appears black when the oven is off, and transparent when the oven is on.
You can also select precise temperature and time settings with the easy to use LCD display, letting you can tailor your cooking for each meal.
Spacious 96 litre capacity
This Smeg DUSF636X 60 cm Built-under Double Oven offers a spacious 96 litre capacity, so you can successfully bake, grill and roast large dishes with ease.
Even cooking throughout the oven
Enjoy multi-layered cooking with reliable browning results thanks to the Circulaire cooking system, which uses a fan to evenly distribute heat without transfering flavours between foods.
The cooling fan system ensures that all external surfaces stay cool to the touch even when your oven is in use so you can avoid potential accidents.
Daily maintenance is quick and simple thanks to easy clean enamel which lines the interior walls of the oven. Mess is prevented from burning onto surfaces, so you can simply wipe away residue with a damp cloth.
You can also clean with ease and reach trickier areas thanks to the removable inner door glass, which can be fully removed and washed at the sink for greater convenience.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for SMEG DUSF636X Electric Built-under Double Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-under double oven|
|Cooking functions||6 oven functions, including:
- Fan with full grill
- Fan with half grill
- Fill grill
- Half grill
|Display type||LCD display|
|Oven type||- Main: fan
- Second: fan
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: A
|Energy consumption||0.85 kWh|
|Number of cavities||2|
|Capacity||- Main: 68 litres
- Second: 41 litres
|Usable volume||- Main: 61 litres
- Second: 35 litres
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: medium
|Viewing window||- Main: triple-glazed
- Second: triple-glazed
- 1 shelf
- 1 shelf
|Type of cleaning||- Main: Enamel coating
- Second: Enamel coating
|Safety features||Cool to touch door|
|Grill features||- Full-width
- Grill with fan
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Electrical power rating||5.60 kW|
|Box contents||- Smeg DUSF636X Electric Built-under Double Oven
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||719 x 597 x 570 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||720 x 564 x 500 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||810 x 640 x 670 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||57 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Double Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.