- Main oven capacity: 68 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Enamel coating
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Flexible cooking with a double oven
- Six cooking functions in the main oven let you create stunning meals
- Fully programmable oven gives you plenty of cooking options
- Enamel coating for easy cleaning in both ovens
This Smeg DUSF44X Electric Built-Under Double Oven has a large 61 litre cavity and a smaller 35 litre cavity. Whether you are cooking big or small meals, these ovens provide you with ample cooking space.
Six cooking functions
The main oven offers six cooking functions including Circolaire and fanned grilling, ideal when you need even heat distribution.
Fully programmable oven
This fully programmable oven allows you to delay start your cooking or have it automatically end once the timer goes off – simply tailor it to your needs.
With an enamel coating in the interior of both ovens, easily wipe your oven clean as any food spillage struggles to stick to the surface.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.
Technical specifications for SMEG DUSF44X Electric Built-Under Double Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in under double oven|
|Cooking functions||6 oven functions, including:
- Circolaire + fan
- Defrost by time
- Defrost by weight
- Full grill
- Full grill + fan
|Display type||LCD display|
|Oven type||- Main: conventional
- Second: multifunction
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: A
|Energy consumption||0.85 kWh|
|Number of cavities||2|
|Capacity||- Main: 68 litres
- Second: 61 litres
|Usable volume||- Main: 35 litres
- Second: 61 litres
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: large
|Viewing window||- Main: triple-glazed
- Second: triple-glazed
- 2 shelves
- 2 shelves
|Door opening style||- Main: Drop down
- Second: Drop down
|Type of cleaning||- Main: Assisted cleaning / Easy-clean enamel
- Second: Assisted cleaning / Easy-clean enamel
|Cool touch door||Yes|
|Grill type||- Main: integrated
- Second: integrated
|Grill features||- Variable
- Closed door grilling
|Minimum distance required||22 mm|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||5.6 kWh|
|Box contents||- Smeg DUSF44X Electric Built-Under Double Oven
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||719 x 597 x 570 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||720 x 564 x 560 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||810 x 610 x 640 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||54.16 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Type||Built-in double ovens|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.