- Capacity- Main Oven 70L
- Range Victoria
- Energy Rating A
- Dimensions H88.4 x W59.7 x D57cm
Double ovens give you more flexibility when cooking - you can use the two different cavities to prepare different parts of the meal at their own temperature and prepare large, more ambitious meals than a single oven. This stylish design from Smeg will look fantastic in your kitchen, and has also been awarded an A energy efficiency rating.
The large main cavity has a generous 70L capacity, with a fan to ensure evenly distributed heat while cooking. Four chrome control knobs are combined with a large LCD display, allowing you to easily control all the oven functions. The enamel lining makes it incredibly easy to clean - just wipe it down once the oven has cooled.
Also includes 2 x 40mm deep trays, telescopic guide rails, chrome shelf and grill mesh.
Appliance Width 59.7cm
Auto Cook Programs 20
Capacity- Main Oven 70L
Capacity- Second Oven 35L
Child lock YES
Country of Origin Italy
Dimensions H88.4 x W59.7 x D57cm
Door Glazing Triple
Energy Rating A
Fuel Type Electric
Function- Main Oven Multifunction, Fan, Grill, Conventional
Function- Second Oven Conventional, Grill, Fan
Grill Fuel Type Electric
Half Grill NO
Internal Light YES
Lining Type Enamel
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection 0.99kWh
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air 0.81kWh
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) DOSF6920N1
Microwave Function NO
Minute Minder YES
Number of Shelves 5
Oven Format Double
Oven type Multifunction
Total load rating (kW) 5.5
|Type||Built-in double ovens|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.