- Main oven capacity: 70 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Enamel coating
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Eclipse glass makes it easy for you to view the progress of your meal
- Generous 105 litre capacity allows you to prepare larger meals with ease
- Circulaire cooking and automatic programmes offer reliable results
- Enjoy simple maintenance thanks to vapour cleaning and easy clean enamel lining
Innovative Eclipse Glass appears black when the oven is off, and transparent when the oven is on. This provides enhanced visibility into the oven cavity, so the cooking process is not interrupted by the oven door being opened.
Generous 105 litre capacity
With a combined capacity of 105 litres, this Smeg DOSF6390X Oven allows you to prepare larger meals with ease - perfect when cooking for friends and family.
You can also prepare deliciously crisp meats and vegetables in the closed door grill, which ensures a safer cooking environment compared to conventional grills.
Circulaire cooking uses a hot air fan to provide quick, multi-layered cooking with excellent browning results. As there's no flavour transfer between foods, you can cook your dessert at the same time as your main and still enjoy great results.
Remove the guesswork from your meal preparations with automatic programs. Simply select the type of food, the quantity and how you would like it cooked for ideal temperature and time settings.
Enjoy simple maintenance
There's no need to scrub away tough dirt thanks to Vapour clean technology, which uses steam to loosen burnt on mess so you can simply wipe away.
You can also enjoy simple day-to-day maintenance thanks to the easy clean enamel interior, which allows you to wipe away any mess and debris with a damp cloth.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for SMEG DOSF6390X Electric Double Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in double oven|
|Cooking functions||10 oven functions, including:
- Lower element
- Lower element with fan
- Upper an lower element with fan
- Upper and lower element
- Fan with grill
|Display type||LCD display|
|Oven type||- Main: multifunction
- Second: multifunction
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: A
|Energy consumption||0.99 kWh|
|Number of cavities||2|
|Capacity||- Main: 79 litres
- Second: 41 litres
|Usable volume||- Main: 70 litres
- Second: 35 litres
|Size||- Main: Large
- Second: medium
|Viewing window||- Main: triple-glazed
- Second: double-glazed
|Type of cleaning||Enamel coating|
|Safety features||Tangential cooling|
|Grill features||- Full-width
- Closed door grilling
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||5.9 kW|
|Box contents||- SMEG DOSF6390X Electric Double Oven
- User manual
|Dimensions||884 x 597 x 570 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||875 x 500 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||960 x 640 x 670 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||62.5 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Double Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.