- Multifunctional oven - gives you more ways to cook
- 72 litre capacity - great for a large household
- Powerful pyrolytic function - self-cleaning oven
- Dimensions (cm) H58.8 x W59.7 x D56
This stylish stainless steel built-in electric single oven from Smeg would be a superb addition to any contemporary kitchen. Because it’s multifunctional, you can use the top and bottom elements for traditional single-shelf bakes or the fan setting to prepare different dishes at once. Thanks to this model’s generous 72 litre capacity, it’s ideal for large households too. It also has a programmable timer so you can set it to turn off when your meal’s cooked. Keeping it clean is effortless, thanks to the powerful pyrolytic cleaning function that turns grease and food splashes to ash that you simply wipe away. This appliance is designed to fit at eye level or under a worktop.
|Dimensions||(H)58.8 x (W)59.7 x (D)56.0|
|Control Panel Lock||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Timer Type||Electronic Programmable Timer|
|Type||Built-in single ovens|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.