- Capacity: 70 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Steam cleaning
- Energy rating: A
- Seven cooking functions give you more flexibility to cook your way
- Spend less time cleaning with Vapour Clean and an enamel coating
- Large 70 litre capacity makes it easy to cook for a crowd
Seven cooking functions
Get more from your oven with the Smeg Cucina SF485N Electric Oven.
With seven unique cooking functions, you'll be able to cook everything to your preference and enjoy more flexibility. The Cucina SF485N also features closed door grilling which means you won't lose any heat - perfect for getting crispier bacon and the meltiest cheese on toast. Safer than conventional grilling, it also helps to reduce energy consumption, so you can save a few pennies too.
Spend less time cleaning
Keep your oven cavity sparkling clean and hygienic thanks to two smart cleaning features. Enamel liners on the interior surface of the oven ensure that food spillage, grease and built-up residue doesn't stick and can easily be wiped away with a damp cloth.
Vapour Clean uses steam to help lift and soften food spillages from the interior. The steam is generated from a well at the base of the oven, making it ideal for dealing with even the toughest stains.
Large 70 litre capacity
Ideal for family homes, the large 70 litre capacity can accomodate more at once, so you can get everything cooked in one go. With room for five shelves, you can make the most of the cavity space and find the best position for all your dishes - preparing a Sunday roast has never been easier.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a 13 Amp fused spur by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.
|Type||Built-in single ovens|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.