- Capacity: 70 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Enamel coating
- Energy rating: A
- Nine cooking functions for cooking versatility
- Spacious oven capacity across five shelf positions
- Simpler cleaning with vapour clean and enamel coating
- Closed door grilling for safer cooking
Nine cooking functions
With nine specific cooking functions, including defrost modes and eco modes, this oven can be tailored to each dish and to your preference.
Spacious oven capacity
This spacious Smeg SF478X Oven is perfect for family homes. With a 70 litre capacity and five shelf positions, you can position dishes to your preference and prepare a mouth-watering Sunday roast with ease.
Keep your oven cavity sparkling clean and hygienic thanks to two smart cleaning features. Enamel liners on the interior surface of the oven ensure that food spillage, grease and built-up residue doesn't stick and can easily be wiped away with a damp cloth.
Vapour Clean uses steam to help lift and soften food spillages from the interior. The steam is generated from a well at the base of the oven and great for dealing with even the toughest stains.
Closed door grilling
Whether you're crisping bacon or melting cheese on toast, closed door grilling retains heat, helping to lock in flavours. Safer than conventional grilling, it also helps to reduce energy consumption, perfect for modern households.
With a removable inner glass door, you can easily access the inside to clean grease stains after grilling.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated circuit by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts. Our expert installers may be able to install to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) if you do not have a 16 Amp supply in your home.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.