- Standard 4 burner gas hob
- Easy to use automatic ignition
- Sturdy, durable cast iron pan supports
- Dimensions (cm) - H4.2 x W60 x D51
Enjoy preparing delicious feasts with this Smeg gas hob. It has 4 burners, so you’ll have plenty of space to fry a mouth-watering fillet of fish and prepare the trimmings to accompany it, all at once. You’ll have no trouble getting started either, as the automatic ignition gives an instant flame when you turn the dial, leaving your hand free to place your cookware on the hob. Thanks to the cast iron pan supports, your pots will stay secure too. If you fancy creating an Oriental dish, this model also has a wok burner which provides intense heat – ideal for authentic stir-frys.
- Four burners provide flexible cooking options
- Heavy duty cast iron pan supports keep your pans stable
- LPG convertible for flexible options
- Safety valves provide increased protection
The P261XGH Gas Hob features four burners which vary in size to ensure a versatile cooking environment and cater for a variety of pan sizes and shapes.
The wok burner is designed to support a large pan or wok, and delivers intense heat, making it perfect for cooking a stir-fry.
Heavy duty cast iron pan supports
There's no need to worry about your pans moving with the heavy duty cast iron pan supports. Built to last, the supports provide maximum stability.
The ability to convert the Smeg P261XGH Gas Hob to LPG offers flexibility should you need it.
The safety valves cut off the gas stream if the flame accidentally extinguishes, which prevents gas from leaking. It's ideal for homes with children, so you can keep your family safe.
4 gas burners in “diamond” configuration
Left: Ultra rapid burner: 3.50kW
Centre rear: 1.70kW
Centre front: 1.10kW
Stainless Steel base
Heavy duty cast iron pan stands
Black burner caps
Automatic Electronic Ignition
Adaptable for LPG
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Custom Label||Next Day Delivery|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.