- Powerful 2 zone induction hob with 2 gas burners
- Easy to use automatic ignition
- Hob heats your pans and not the surface to save energy
- Dimensions (cm) - H5 x W75 x D51
Cook all your favourite dishes with this Smeg mixed fuel hob. Its 2 induction zones use clever electromagnets to heat your pans directly, and with 2 gas burners as well, you’ll have the versatility to prepare a range of exciting meals. You can get started straightaway, as the automatic ignition provides heat in an instant. The brilliant pan detection feature makes cooking safer too, as it only starts heating the hob surface when your cookware is placed onto the selected zone. It also has a bridge function, which lets you merge zones to create one large area – perfect for preparing lots of tasty tapas dishes at once.
|Dimensions||(H)5.0 x (W)75.0 x (D)51.0|
|Control Panel Lock||Yes|
|Control Panel Position||Front|
|Control Type||Dial / Touch|
|Flame Failure Safety Device||Yes|
|Fuel Type||Mixed Fuel|
|Keep Warm Function||Yes|
|LPG Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Type||Mixed Fuel hob|
|Fuel type||Mixed Fuel|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.