- Standard 4 burner gas hob
- Easy to use automatic ignition
- Wok burner provides quick, intense heat
- Dimensions (cm) - H7.5 x W61.7 x D50.9
This sleek gas hob from Smeg would look stunning in your kitchen. It has 4 burners, so you’ll have ample space to sauté chicken and blanch your vegetables at the same time. It’s easy to adjust the settings with a press and twist of the dial, thanks to the handy automatic ignition. This model also has stylish cast iron pan supports that keep all your cookware stable. There’s a wok burner as well, which is ideal if you enjoy making stir-fries, because it provides the intense heat needed for authentic Asian cooking.
|Dimensions||(H)7.5 x (W)61.7 x (D)50.9|
|Control Panel Location||Front|
|Control Panel Lock||No|
|Control Panel Position||Front|
|Flame Failure Safety Device||Yes|
|LPG Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.