- 2 induction zones, for safe responsive cooking
- Hob heats your pans and not the surface to save energy
- Automatically shuts off when not in use for your safety
- Dimensions (cm) - H7 x W51.2 x D31
For safer cooking, this electric hob from Smeg will make a great addition to your kitchen. With 2 induction zones, it uses electromagnets to directly heat the base of your pot rather than the hob surface, saving lots of energy. It also has a pan detection feature which means a zone won’t warm up until your cookware has been placed on top. To make it even safer, the automatic safety shut off feature will disable the power if anything boils over. With easy-to-use knob controls, you’ll have no trouble adjusting the settings either.
|Dimensions||(H)7.0 x (W)51.2 x (D)31.0|
|Automatic Safety Shut Off||Yes|
|Control Panel Location||Front|
|Control Panel Lock||No|
|Control Panel Position||Front|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Number of Power Levels||9|
|Type||Induction Modular Hob|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.