- Total net capacity: 273 litres
- Energy rating: A++
- LCD touch control display
- LED interior lighting
- Reversible doors
Energy efficient and spacious! This superb integrated fridge freezer from Smeg is designed to be fitted into a tall housing unit with your furniture doors on the front to match the rest of your kitchen. It has an A++ energy rating which is great for keeping your energy bills down and boasts an impressive total capacity of 273 litres. This model is classed as a 70/30 split as it has a larger fridge than freezer.
Total net capacity: 273 litres
LCD touch control display
Net capacity 213 litres
4 glass shelves (3 are adjustable)
2 fruit and vegetable drawers
LED interior lighting
Net capacity 60 litres
4 star rating
3 transparent drawers
Freezing capacity in 24 hours: 10 kg
Storage time during power failure: 21 hours
Sliding hinge door fitment
Noise level: 39 dB
Energy rating: A++
Annual energy consumption: 235 kwh
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Custom Label||Next Day Delivery|
|Type||Integrated fridge freezers|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.