- 9kg drum capacity - great for medium-sized households
- Really efficient A++ energy rating
- Control from your smartphone with the Home Connect app
- Sensors work out the perfect drying time
- Dimensions (cm) - H84.2 x W59.8 x D59.9
For a helping hand during laundry days, look no further than this condenser tumble dryer from Siemens. With its 9kg drum, it’s a great choice for medium-sized households. It has an impressive A++ energy rating too, so it’ll be kinder to both the environment and your utility bills. You can even control it from your smartphone over WiFi, as the Home Connect app allows you to control and monitor your cycles at the touch of a button. The AutoDry feature takes away the guesswork too, as it uses clever sensors to detect how much moisture is in the load, and then automatically sets the perfect drying time.
Heat pump tumble dryers are super-efficient, but to save the most energy, programmes may take a little longer to dry your clothes than on standard dryers. It’s important not to overload the drum either, so they can perform at their best.
|Dimensions||(H)84.2 x (W)59.8 x (D)59.9|
|Audible End of Programme||No|
|Control Type||Buttons / Dial|
|Cycle Duration||166 Minutes|
|Delay Timer Length||No Hours|
|Drying Load||9 Kg|
|Filter Full Indicator||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Max Drying Load Varies Per Programme||Yes|
|Noise Level||64 dB|
|Number of Drying Programmes||14|
|Requires Own Furniture Door||No|
|Time to End of Programme||Yes|
|Water Container Position||Top|
|Water Tank Full Indicator||Yes|
|Wide Opening Door||Yes|
|Type||Freestanding tumble dryer|
|Drying type||Heat pump|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.