- 29cm tall - can fit large items inside
- Maximum weight capacity 25kg - can hold a heavy weight
- Keep your plates warm until food is ready to be served
- Keeps food warm until it's ready to be served
This superb Siemens built-in warming drawer has everything you need to ensure that your guests enjoy perfectly presented food. It’s 29cm tall and can hold up to 25kg, so it’s ideal for accommodating a large stack of dinner plates and side dishes, while heavier items like serving bowls and taller coffee cups will never be a problem either. There’s also a really useful keep warm function which is handy if your meal is ever ready before you are. This model is designed to fit in an eye level cabinet.
This drawer’s maximum capacity depends on the dimensions and weight of your crockery. To make sure you’re getting the right model to suit your needs, please check the product specifications.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.