- 319 litre capacity - holds 17 bags of food shopping
- Auto defrost - no need to manually defrost
- Maintains an even temperature to lock in nutrients
- Dimensions (cm) H177.2 x W55.8 x D54.5
This brilliant integrated larder fridge from Siemens would be a valuable addition to any contemporary kitchen. It has a generous 319 litre capacity, which means there’s room inside for 17 shopping bags full of succulent cuts of meat, delicious dairy produce and plenty of refreshing drinks. And, because it’s an auto defrost model, you’ll never need to spend time manually defrosting it either. Thanks to VitaControl technology, which uses clever sensors to detect changes in temperature and make sure it stays consistent, everything retains its nutrients for longer too. There’s also a HyperFresh Plus box with adjustable humidity control, so you can keep your fruit and vegetables in the perfect climate. This appliance is designed to fit in a tall cabinet.
This model has a fixed hinge.This means that, unlike a sliding hinge, both the appliance door and your cabinet door are attached to the kitchen unit by the same hinge, and will move as one when you open it. Please check that your old appliance had a fixed hinge, or that your cabinet door has pre-drilled holes for one, or this model won’t fit.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|WINE COOLER FEATURES|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.