Siemens IQ-300 KI87VVS30G Integrated 70/30 Fridge Freezer with Sliding Door Fixing Kit - White - A++ Rated
- 272 litre capacity - holds 15 bags of food shopping
- Manual defrost needed
- Rapidly freezes new food added to the freezer
- Dimensions (cm) H177.2 x W54.1 x D54.5
This integrated fridge freezer from Siemens has everything you need to store your fresh food in the best conditions. Thanks to its 272 litre capacity, it has the space to hold 15 bags of groceries. You’ll need to defrost this model occasionally to keep it running as efficiently as possible, and it has an annual energy cost of just £34.96. If you like to freeze portions of food, you’ll love the useful fast freeze function. This rapidly lowers the freezer temperature so new food is cooled really quickly, locking the nutrients and flavour inside so everything stays delicious and healthy.
This model has a sliding hinge. This means that, unlike a fixed hinge, the appliance door isn’t attached to your kitchen unit – the cabinet door is. The appliance door is attached to the cabinet door using sliders, so when you open it, the appliance door slides across this bracket. Please check that your old appliance had a sliding hinge, or that your cabinet door has pre-drilled holes for one, or this model won’t fit.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Integrated fridge freezers|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.