- 98 litre capacity - holds 5 bags of food shopping
- Manual defrost needed
- Reversible doors to suit your kitchen layout
- Dimensions (cm) H82 x W59.8 x D54.8
Take excellent care of your frozen groceries with this superb integrated freezer from Siemens. It has a 98 litre capacity, which means there’s space inside for 5 shopping bags packed with succulent meat, nutritious poultry and indulgent desserts. To keep this model working at its best, it will just need manually defrosting from time to time, and it has an estimated annual energy cost of £29.71. This freezer has a reversible door that can be set to open to the left or right to suit your kitchen layout. It also has feet and is designed to fit under a worktop.
This model has a fixed hinge. This means that, unlike a sliding hinge, both the appliance door and your cabinet door are attached to the kitchen unit by the same hinge, and will move as one when you open it. Please check that your old appliance had a fixed hinge, or that your cabinet door has pre-drilled holes for one, or this model won’t fit.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.