- Frost-free freezer
- Energy rating of A++ for energy efficient running
- Plenty of room with net capacity of 242 litres
- 4 freezer drawers and 3 open freezer shelves
The Siemens GS36NVW3PG tall freezer has plenty of room to keep your frozen food organised and accessible. Fill up with bulky food items in 2 mid-sized freezer drawers and 2 BigBox drawers, allowing you to stock up on any frozen items you might need. Thanks to VarioZone drawers, you can move them around easily for flexible food storage. 3 open freezer shelves are ideal for easy, quick access. What’s more, this freezer is completely frost free so you will never have to defrost again.
Sensors keep your food frozen at the rights temperature, automatically preventing the freezing process from being interrupted when smaller quantities of new food items are added.
Its white finish suits any kitchen and this freestanding freezer can be positioned next to a wall or furniture for flexible installation options.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.