- With 69L of cooking space it’s great for family meals
- 8 Cooking functions give you a variety of ways to cook
- Fan assisted cooking distributes heat evenly so everything is cooked to perfection
- Easy clean enamel interior takes the hard work out of cleaning the oven
- Peace of mind with a 5 year warranty
Clean, simple and stylish, this Sharp single oven will fit beautifully within any kitchen. The built-in design provides seamless kitchen integration and it can be installed under a worktop sitting side by side your cabinets or within a kitchen column at eye level for super easy access. It features a sleek and contemporary control panel which has simple rotary controls with minimal touch control buttons in the centre.
Providing 69L of cooking space this oven proves ideal for the average size family home, offering plenty of space for hearty family dishes, joints of meat and poultry. There are 8 functions to choose from to suit different dishes. Fan assisted, this oven ensures heat is distributed inside the oven thoroughly, so no matter where you place your dish inside it will be evenly cooked to perfection, which is great when cooking multiple dishes simultaneously. With a handy grill setting you can quickly and easily add a golden crisp top to dishes, melt cheese or even prepare a quick snack, it’ll come in pretty handy on a weekend for bacon and sausages.
When it comes to cleaning up, this oven has been finished with a grease-proof enamel coating which makes it super easy to wipe away grease and grime after every use. This electric ovens been rated A for energy efficiency, so it’s kinder to your energy bills as well as the environment. Complete with an impressive 5 year warranty, what’s not to love?
Dimensions: H60 x W60 x D58 cm
- Fuel type: Electric
- Functions: 8
- Energy rating: A
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Electronic controls
- Removable inner door glass for easier cleaning
- Wire racks
- Simple touch control buttons, LED display and rotary controls
- Built-in design, install under a worktop or within a kitchen column
- 2 Trays – 1 shallow and 1 deep
- Grey enamel easy clean interior
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Door opening style||Drop down|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.