Siemens IQ-300 KG39NXB35G 70/30 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Black Steel - A++ Rated
- 66 litre capacity - holds 20 bags of food shopping
- Frost free freezer - never manually defrost again
- Clever drawer preserves food for 3 times longer
- Dimensions: Height: 203 X Width: 60 X Depth: 66 cm
Stylish, spacious and energy efficient, the Siemens KG39NXB35G Fridge Freezer provides ample room with effortless maintenance. This model features temperature regulation with LED display and a sleek black exterior. With an A++ energy rating the KG39NXB35G will help to keep your energy bills despite it's large capacity.
The KG39NXB35G offers intelligent technology and a variety of features to make life just that little bit easier. The auto-defrost fridge along with a frost free freezer ensures you never need to worry about maintaining the performance of this unit, it looks after itself. The no frost function prevents the build up of ice to ensure your food doesn’t stick together and your freezer never needs defrosting. A constant temperature is maintained by intelligent sensor technology and a multi airflow system keeps every area at the optimum temperature.
- The hydroFresh box offers adjustable humidity, a great storage space to keep your fruit and vegetables, fresher for longer
- A coolBox with a temperature 2-3°C lower then the fridge helps to keep meat and fish fresh for up to 2 times longer
- A superFreeze function brings the temperature right down when you add new food to the fridge or freezer. This ensures food already stored is not affected by a rise in temperature when new food is added. Once the right temperature is reached, the superFreeze function automatically deactivates.
- The MultiAirFlow cooling system improves circulation to keep the airflow even and your food deliciously fresh. The freezer compartment contains 3 drawers for flexible storage. Thanks to the VarioZone freezing you can organise the space flexibly.
- Two safety glass shelves
- Bottle rack
- Three drawer shelves
- EasyLift glass shelf
- Full-access 90° door
The digital compressor technology in this appliance was designed to improve energy efficiency, cut down on running costs, and maintain food at its freshest for longer. This compressor technology comes with a 10-year warranty.
Make sure your food stays in the best conditions with this fridge freezer from Siemens. Thanks to its spacious 366 litre capacity, it can hold 20 bags of groceries – perfect for stocking up on all your essentials and storing any leftovers as well. Because this model is frost free, you’ll never have to worry about manually defrosting it – cold air is constantly circulating in the freezer so ice won’t build-up inside. And, with an estimated annual energy cost of £42.04, it’s not too expensive to run either. You’ll find the hyperFresh drawer in the fridge really handy too. As this uses lower temperatures and maintains the ideal level of humidity, it keeps food fresh for 3 times longer, so you can enjoy delicious, ripe fruit all week long.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding fridge freezers|
|Dimensions||H203 x W60 x D66|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Refrigeration Buying Guide - Fridges, Freezers, Fridge Freezers and American Fridge Freezers Your fridge is probably one of the most important appliances in your home, so it is essential to get it right. Keeping your food fresh and bacteria free is ...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.