Lec TS50152W 60/40 Fridge Freezer - White - A+ Rated
- 180 litre capacity - holds 10 bags of food shopping
- Manual defrost needed
- Rapidly freezes new food added to the freezer
- Dimensions (cm) - H152.5 x W49.5 x D54
50cm static fridge freezer, 125L gross fridge & 67L freezer capacity. Features manual thermostat, reversible doors & A+energy rating. This product requires manual defrost.
This great Lec fridge freezer is perfect for storing all your weekly essentials. It has a 180 litre capacity, which means there’s room inside for 10 bags of food shopping. You’ll just need to defrost this model occasionally to keep it running efficiently, and it costs just £34.81 a year to run, so you’ll find that it’s kinder on your energy bills. If you’ve just stocked up on all your frozen favourites, the fast freeze function is really useful, because it rapidly cools the freezer to lock in all the nutrients and flavour of any new food you add.
- Total Gross Capacity (litres)193 Litres
- Total Net Capacity (litres)180 Litres
- Dual Control ThermostatSingle Control Thermostat
- Handle TypeRecessed Handle
- Reversible DoorsYes
- CFC/HFC FreeCFC free
- Refrigerant TypeR600a
- Energy RatingA+
- Noise Level dB(A)43
- Replaceable Door GasketsYes
- Power Cut Safe Time (hrs)10
- Climate ClassST
- Ambient Temperature16°C to 38°C
- Metal (Aluminium Foil Backed)Yes
- Gross Capacity (litres)125 Litres
- Net Capacity (litres)117 Litres
- Adjustable ThermostatYes
- Defrost FunctionManual
- Interior LightYes
- Bottle ShelfYes
- Door Storage3
- Egg TraysYes
- Shelf TypeGlass
- Number of Shelves (Inc Shelf Over Salad Drawer)2 Glass Shelves +1 Glass Salad Drawer Cover
- Salad Drawer(s)1
- Gross Capacity (litres)67 Litres
- Net Capacity (litres)63 Litres
- Star Rating4
- Defrost FunctionManual
- Freezing Capacity (kg/24 hrs)3
- No. of Drawers/Baskets3
- Current (A)0.52
- Connection Rating (W)72
- Fuse Rating (A)13
- Fitted 3 Pin PlugYes
- Levelling FeetYes
- Rear RollersYes
- Financial Savings (£/year)41
- CO2 Savings (kgCO2/year)147
- Height (mm) Packed/Product1570/1525
- Width (mm) Packed/Product540/501
- Depth (mm) Packed/Product580/540
- Weight (kg) Packed/Product50/45
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding fridge freezers|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Refrigeration Buying Guide - Fridges, Freezers, Fridge Freezers and American Fridge Freezers Your fridge is probably one of the most important appliances in your home, so it is essential to get it right. Keeping your food fresh and bacteria free is ...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.