Hoover HCF5172WK/P Frost Free Fridge Freezer
- Net fridge capacity 162 litres
- Net freezer capacity 65 litres
- Spill-resistant glass shelves
- Dimensions (mm): H:1770 X W:550 X D:580
The Hoover HCF5172WK fridge freezer has a 50:50 split, providing a great balance of cooling and freezing with its equal split between fridge and freezer. The Hoover Frost Free cooling system eliminates the formation of ice in the freezer interior so there's no need for defrosting.
Encompassing internal door balconies, these handy storage areas in the fridge door are perfect for storing items such as eggs, cheese and small jars. The LED lighting provides excellent visibility across all shelves, lasts longer and consumes 15 times less electricity than a standard bulb.
Note: This refrigerator is not designed to be used in an outbuilding - both your food and the appliance can be damaged.
Features and Benefits
- Manual defrost – no need to spend time and energy scraping ice by hand!
- Wine rack – store wine, water and other bottled cold drinks.
- Transparent freezer doors – see your food without having to search through each drawer.
FLAME RETARDANT METAL BACK
This refrigerator is manufactured using a flame retardant metal backing plate and it’s clearly labelled “Flame retardant metal back”. All of our refrigeration appliances fully comply with the relevant European safety standards.
- EAN Code: 8016361936638
- Cooling system: Frost Free
- Product code: 34002675
- Product name / Commercial code: HCF 5172WK/P
- Built-in / Free standing: Freestanding
- Product category: Bottom Freezer
- Product type: 2 doors
- Approval certificates: CE
- Cat. Dir. 94/2/CE: 7-Fridge/freezers with **** four-star compartment
- Condensor: Internal
- Defrost process freezer section: Automatic no frost
- Defrost process fridge section: Automatic
- Gasket: Pull
- Plug type: Schuko
- Connectivity: None
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Number of compressors: 1
- Current (A): <10
- Voltage (V): 220-240
- Control position: Internal control panel
- Controls: Electronic
- Temperature adjustable: Refrigerator
- Door shelves material: Crystal clear
- Handles: Comfortable integrated handle
- Light: Led
- Number of crispers: 1
- Reversible door: Yes
- Shelves finish: Silver frame
- Total number of door shelves: 3
- Material of shelves: Glass
- Number of adjustable shelves in fridge: 2
- Number of freezing drawers: 4
- Colour: White
- Door hinge: Right-mounted
PERFORMANCE AND CONSUMPTION
- Energy consumption (kWh/d): 0.672
- Energy rating: A+
- Freezer Net capacity (L) ****: 65
- Freezing capacity (kg): 3.5
- Refrigerator Net capacity (L): 162
- Storage period in event of power failure (h): 10
- Total annual energy consumption (kWh): 245
- Freezer Gross capacity (L): 82
- Noise level (dB(A)): 43Refrigerator Gross capacity (L): 231
- Star rating: 4
- Total Unit Net capacity (L): 227
- Gross weight (kg): 57
- Net weight (kg): 52
- Product height (mm): 1760
- Product Width (mm): 550
- Product depth (mm): 580
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding fridge freezers|
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Refrigeration Buying Guide - Fridges, Freezers, Fridge Freezers and American Fridge Freezers Your fridge is probably one of the most important appliances in your home, so it is essential to get it right. Keeping your food fresh and bacteria free is ...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.